I know you would have forgotten its Mothers Day tomorrow. And I wanted to wish you before my sister wished you (in case you didn't know, yeah we still fight over who was your favourite!). Well, I thought I'd give you a grand gift this Mother's Day (I wanted to make up for having been the main character in almost ALL of your nightmares!!).... I am going to tell you stuff I should have, when talking to you was a much simpler proposition. So here goes ......
- I like it when you hum in the kitchen - I try humming those very songs
- I like it when you get angry with me for having left my stuff lying around. Of course, I don't Like it as much when MY daughter does the same thing, and leaves stuff around (strange, huh??)
- I like it when you hover around me at lunch, telling me how good the bitter gourd is for me
- I like it when we fight over the remote; or the volume of the TV
- I like it when you play detective, and discover all my mischief
- I like it when you come to check on me in the middle of the night
- I like how you tie up your hair into a careless bun at home